Difference between revisions of "Onee Chanbara Origin"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
|release history =
|release history =
Revision as of 02:57, 15 April 2021
|Windows||October 14, 2020|
|Genres||Action, Hack and slash|
|Onechanbara Z2: Chaos||2016|
|School Girl/Zombie Hunter||2018|
|Onee Chanbara Origin||2020|
Onee Chanbara Origin is a singleplayer third-person action and hack and slash game in the OneeChanbara series.
It is a remake of the updated versions of the first two titles in the series for PlayStation 2: The OneeChanpuru The Onechan Special Chapter and The OneeChampon The Onechan 2 Special Chapter, known in the West as Zombie Hunters and Zombie Hunters 2.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Ultra-widescreen||Only 16:9 resolutions available.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|High dynamic range display (HDR)|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
Low Frame Rate and laggy sound in the game
- The frame rate and the sound of the game is very laggy from the start of publisher logo video. Click here for video demonstration.
Low Latency Mode: Ultra
Click "apply" when done.
Crash to desktop while loading Chapter 3
- The game crash to desktop when the game begin loading Chapter 3 after beating the first boss at Chapter 2.
- Usually the issue is solve along with the fix for low fram rate and laggy sound. But if problem persist turning "Anisotropic filtering" to off in Options -> Display Settings seem to solve the problem.
- No middleware information; you can to add it.
|Operating system (OS)||10|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core i5-6600 3.30 GHz||Intel Core i7-2600 3.40 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||8 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 |
AMD Radeon R9 390
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
AMD Radeon RX 480
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/1232460/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (1232460) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.