Controller:Wii U GamePad
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This page is a stub: it lacks content and/or basic article components. You can help to by adding an image or additional information.
|Wii U Pro Controller|
Use with PC platforms
- A program on your PC that captures controller inputs from a Wii U GamePad over a LAN.
- Open the Wii U Web Browser to the URL given within the program, it will start reading inputs from the Pad.
- Has GUI allowing for customizable controls.
- Controls use keyboard mappings for buttons.
- Some buttons do actions in the Wii U Web Browser and are pretty much unusable through this method. "Y" is one such button as it opens your bookmarks. Opening the input page in a new tab will help ensure most buttons will work.
- The Wii U must be on and online enabled.
- Can be recognized as Xbox 360 controller but after manual assignment. Controller cannot be found in Supported Controller Database, so Steam recognizes it as standard DirectInput device.
Steam Link compatibility
- Incompatible controller. Uses Wi-Fi connection which is not supported by Steam Link.