Block N Load
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
|Jagex Games Studio|
|Past||Jagex Games Studio|
|Unity 5[Note 1]|
|Windows||April 30, 2015|
- Game went free to play on September 29, 2015. Those who purchased the game before the update get the exclusive Calvary Nigel skin and all the heroes before the update for free.
- Completely free.
- Small community.
- Finding matches in the American Region is extremely rare.
DLC and expansion packs
|Scary Monsters Skins Pack|
|560 Platinum Bar Pack|
|Skins For The Win||No longer available after the free to play update|
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Protocol||Port(s) and/or port range(s)|
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) support status is unknown.
|Operating system (OS)||Vista||7 SP1 required|
|Processor (CPU)||Dual Core CPU 2.0 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2) or better||Quad Core CPU 2.0 GHz (Core i5) or better|
|System memory (RAM)||3 GB||4 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||9 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Dedicated graphics card (Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or better) |
DirectX 11 compatible
|Dedicated graphics card (GeForce GTX 650 / AMD Radeon HD 7770 series or better)|
- Unity engine build: 5.1.4f1
- File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/299360/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (299360) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.