From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This guide should (hopefully) show you the basics of creating an article even if you've never done it before. :) (If you want to see more detailed versions of the picture, just click, or tap on them to see the enlarged version)
- First type in the name of the article you want to create, in the search box (for the wiki) and then press enter.
- If this article already exists it will show it to you, or show similarly name articles. If you want find an article matching the one you wan to create, then click the red "Create Article" link.
- Type in all the text you want to in tot he text box, format the article nicely if you wan. If you can't, don't worry, just pop onto IRC, and ask one of us and we'll clean it up for you.
- type in a Description for it (1).
- Click Submit to save your article (2). You can also click preview if you want to see what it looks like before submitting it.