From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
Durazno is a XInput wrapper that simply sits between the controller and the game so as to allow for input customization.
- Disable controller: Meant for games that don't let you use mouse/keyboard properly if there's a XInput controller connected.
- Axis inversion: Allows to invert any of the four stick axes.
- Rumble strength: Just as it seems, a setting to increase/decrease the rumble effects.
- Deadzone: For games that don't have any deadzone, or it's too low.
- Anti deadzone: To try and compensate against the game's deadzone, for cases when it's too high.
- Linearity: Makes small movements smaller for positive values, and the opposite for negative values.